Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13 & 14: Del.icio.us & Technorati

After viewing Del.icio.us it was information overload! All those tags, all the links. I did explore Del.icio.us but I felt that my searches were not yielding the information I wanted or was interested in. Now Technorati on the other hand, I can definitely see myself using, especially for professional development and interests. Searching under YA literature and teen books, I found several blogs dedicated to that subject. I also searched for for my own blog and surprise, I am not the only everythingbagel out there! Through Technorati I was also able to find the blog Pop Goes the Library-one of my favorites

http://www.popgoesthelibrary.com/

This blog was founded by Sophie Brookover who is an amazing teen librarian in Camden County, NJ. Lots of great ideas on how to use pop culture for programming at your public library.

1 comment:

Sophie Brookover said...

Aw! Thanks for the plug. Looks like things are going well with your Tech Challenge. Have we met?